Tuesday, October 26, 2021

You or Me?



Sicilia hears the sound and a millisecond later she felt the electricity shooting up her body. She glanced at Mistress Irony, who was sporting an evil grin. she held back the urge to yell out, trying to be a good slave. She knew if she held out, if she "could take it", there would be pleasure at the end of the road, at least that's what she hoped for.
New to this, HMU if you like a sissy for me or follow me on FT or Hangouts. None. Eating pussy, smoke,clouds,spun,pnp, if I'm not at work,cooking,or s., I want you to dress like a sissy for me or else. I am going to submit to me and my big fat cock until I shoot cum on my bed. You will eat cum for me like a girl and get ready for a savage pegging.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1620kbps
Audio: 123kbps





File size: 160.0 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Jason McDonald

Release Year: 2021 Studio: BrutalTops Models: Jason McDonald Genres: Anal Sex , Oral Sex , Condom , Gay , Bdsm Video language: E...